Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

WARNING ! ! !



This is a VIRUS . . .



When you turn your phone off it WON'T WORK AGAIN

                                                  **************

I want U to know that U are very important to me, It's impossible for me to live without U even 4 a second! U r my life & I can feel U everywhere.... DON'T MIND I WAS TALKING ABOUT OXYGEN...

                                                 ***********

You are one of the most CUTE persons in the world!!


Just a second, don't misunderstand.
CUTE means:
Creating
Useless
Troubles
Everywher

                                                      *************

._I__I_,



(_£___=------/
._I__I_,


----\----
,--<>--=____/7
(_£___=------/
._I__I_,

Di I have permission to make an emergency landing in your bedroom tonight


                                                          ***********


Loading the Babe meter.....



5%



17%



26%



57%



78%



99%



100% COMPLETE



Processing data..


ANALYSIS COMPLETE



U R A 100%
Gorgeous Babe XXX!


                                                                          **********

Titanic was sinking.
An englishman asked Santa, "How far is land"?
Santa: 2 KMs.
Englishman jumped into sea.
Englishman: Now, which direction?
Santa: Downwards!


                                                      *************

No comments:

Post a Comment